Dear FVSD Families:
I hope this message finds you and your family safe and well!
We want to thank our community for their ongoing commitment to keeping our students and staff safe by implementing the many safety protocols we have in place. As winter break approaches, we need everyone to remain vigilant in following the guidance belwo, which gives us our best chance to keep our schools open for in-person instruction. This endeavor will absolutely take all of us!!!
- Wear a mask and practice good mask hygiene. Disposable masks should be thrown out daily; cloth masks should be washed daily.
- Conduct a home screening each morning and stay at home if you are sick, especially if you have any COVID-19 like symptoms.
- If anyone in your household is awaiting the results from a COVID-19 test or has tested positive for COVID-19, please keep all students in your household at home and do not send them to school. Contact your health care provider for assistance.
- Wash and sanitize frequently, especially after touching high-touch areas and before and after eating.
- Maintain 6-feet physical distancing from others.
Once again, we greatly appreciate your ongoing efforts to keep our students and staff safe and our schools open for in-person learning. Let's continue to make a difference!
Mark Johnson, Ed.D.
Fountain Valley School District